Take in some art and get some exercise while you’re at it during the 2017 Idaho Falls Gallery Walk.
The annual event features work by artists from the region and around the world displayed at sites spread across the downtown area.
Art will be on display at:
• The Art Museum of Eastern Idaho, 300 S. Capital Ave.
• The Willowtree Gallery, 210 Cliff St.
• Spare Room Press, 260 B St.
• ARTitorium on Broadway, 271 W. Broadway St.
• Eastern Idaho Photographic Society at the Idaho Falls Public Library, 457 W. Broadway St.
• Willard Arts Center, 450 A St.
• WAC Artist Studios, 496 A St.
A map of the locations is available at idahofallsarts.org/idaho-falls-gallery-walk.
The Walk, scheduled for 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. June 1, July 6, Aug. 3, Sept. 7 and Oct. 5, is free and no registration is required. Some of the locations offer refreshments, live music and artist demos. Those interested can follow the Facebook page (facebook.com/idahofallsgallerywalk/) for updates.
For more information, contact Georgina Goodlander at firstname.lastname@example.org or 208-522-0471.