Check out photos from the former town of Ozone, east of Idaho Falls. Ozone was founded in 1908 by Lenore and Nephi Otteson where they ran the post office and general store. At its peak the town had about 500 families according to Karen Fay Judy. As the end of World War 1 came falling grain prices and a drought in the 1920s forced many famers to abandon the town.